What Warranty is offered with the Diamond hand drier?
As from January 2018 the Warranty covers return to base repair/replacement to include parts and labour during the first 5 years. From year number 5 to 7 the parts are covered (labour cost not included). After 7 years a Warranty for repair of individual parts is available (cost will be charged).
Terms and Conditions of the 7 year Warranty
- The Warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later). With the Warranty Card or online registration appropriately filled out or with the purchase document where purchase date and model type must be indicated.
- You must provide proof of delivery and/or purchase before any work is carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by FW3 Ltd.
- Any parts which are replaced under Warranty terms will become the property of FW3 Ltd.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of Warranty.
- The Warranty provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
What is covered by the Warranty?
The repair or replacement of your Diamond hand dryer, if it is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within the Warranty period. Please note that the decision to repair or replace your machine is at the sole discretion of FW3 Ltd. If any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, FW3 Ltd will replace it with a functional replacement part.
What is not covered by the Warranty?
FW3 Ltd does not warrant the repair or replacement of a product as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear of carbon brushes (if applicable) and normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, vandalism, neglect , careless operation or handling of the machine which is not in use as stated in the installation and maintenance guide, misuse, accidents, fire, floods or other acts of God. In these cases
- Warranty will be considered void.• Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Diamond Dryer.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Diamond Dryer Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except where installed by FW3 Ltd).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than FW3 Ltd or its authorised agents will void the Warranty.
Warranty terms and conditions cannot be modified or extended by third parties